GOAL = $10000. Thank you! GRS Federal Tax ID number is #43-1957920. See below for more info.

$

Monday, June 1, 2009

Brixx Pizza, anyone?

Starting TODAY, June 1, Brixx Pizza uptown has a great new pizza called the "Golden Goal" pizza.

Let me tell you a little about this pizza, and how delicious it is.

The sauce is a creamy combination of tomato and alfredo sauce. It's a slight twist on the "vodka sauce" you see in pastas, and we've found that it goes well with a pizza too. Top that with melted mozzarella and parmesan cheeses, and you've got yourself a decent pie already. But oh no, it doesn't stop there. It's your choice now of either a little roasted chicken or bacon (or leave them off if you're not a meat person, Brixx won't mind). Add the Brixx style caramelized onions, and sprinkle a bit of fresh rosemary on top, and you've got yourself a pizza.

But that's not all. The greatest thing about the "Golden Goal" pizza is that every time you order one, Brixx is donating $3 to Grassroot Soccer! An extremely generous deal, and a fun way to raise money. So go get some "Golden Goal" pizzas, and help make a difference!

A thank you to Brixx Pizza for their generosity and general awesomeness in the restaurant world. Not only do they have great pizzas, but they feature a fine selection of beer, and have a great environment for family outings and later-night festivities. They also have a good number TVs, making it a great place to set up shop for sporting events, too. Thanks Brixx!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI CURTIS, I JUST TOOK A YOGA COURSE FROM kELLEY, SHE TOLD ME ABOUT THE bRIXX PIZZA DEAL. I CALLED BIRKDALE TONIGHT TO ORDER ONE AND THEY DIDN'T SEEM TO KNOW WHAT I WAS TALKING ABOUT. jUST DIDNT WANT ANY PROBLEMS FOR YOU. TAKE CARE. ROSE DEATON

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rose,

    Thanks for the post, I just saw it up here yesterday even though you posted quite a while ago! Brixx at Birkdale didn't pick up on the deal until a little later... I know Brixx uptown has the pizza, and last I checked at Birkdale, they had agreed to sell it, though I have yet to buy one there.

    Sorry you couldn't get one, but I THINK Birkdale should be selling them by now, though I haven't seen them with my own eyes.

    Curtis

    ReplyDelete