GOAL = $10000. Thank you! GRS Federal Tax ID number is #43-1957920. See below for more info.

$

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Extra extra read all about it!

Check it out:



A big thank you to the Charlotte Observer and Joe Marusak for their help.

While looking for organizations that might kindly give me their money, I came across this site:

http://www.ansafrica.org
(ANSA: Artists For A New South Africa)

I only wish my blog looked that cool. Especially interesting is the tracker on the top right that counts the number of new people infected with HIV while you browse.

In other fundraising news, a special thank you to the Charlotte Juniors League for offering to donate a portion of their entry fees for a local tournament to Grassroot Soccer.

2 comments:

  1. Oops! I was supposed to have been a role model all this time?

    Great job Curtis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cootie -

    Why are you holding the soccer ball in your hands? You aren't a goalie anymore. Not like back in the day when we would go to Elkin and play in freezing rain and mud. And you and I would switch off halves in the net.

    -Will

    ReplyDelete